We are conducting scheduled and emergency appointments.
We are waiting for you!
We have implemented all safety measures in our clinics:
- Before the appointment, we will send the patient an e-mail with a VIRUS RISK HEALTH DECLARATION which we kindly ask you to answer by e-mail. All paperwork in the waiting rooms is kept to a minimum.
- The clinic’s telephone numbers (601 1812 and 5341 6072) and general e-mails firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are at your service.
- Both online booking, e-mail and telephone registration are open.
- We continue to offer all services.
- After each patient, we disinfect all possible contact surfaces, treatment chairs, cabinets, ventilate the clinic rooms, and use UV cleaning devices to clean the air in treatment rooms and waiting rooms, etc.
- We have sterilised and autoclaved instruments, sterilised contra-angle handpieces, dental drill kits and trays for each patient.
- Before the start of the procedure, the patient rinses their mouth with a chlorhexidine mouthwash.
- We protect the clinic team with appropriate equipment and each patient who comes to our clinic with necessary disinfectants.
- You can wait for the appointment in the waiting room but we are minimising the number of patients waiting there at the same time. We ensure a distance of at least 2 metres between all those waiting.
We have updated the waiting room of Lumen Dental SPAA in the Viimsi SPA building to ensure a safe distance between those waiting for the appointment. There is a completely separate waiting area for children.
- We recommend using the stairs instead of the lift in Viimsi Äritare. Avoid touching handrails. When you enter the second floor corridor door, there is a possibility to disinfect your hands. Use it.
- When entering our clinics in both Äritare and Viimsi SPA, we kindly ask you to disinfect your hands first.
- In the waiting room, there will be a clothes hanger and plastic overshoes for you to use.
- We offer a face mask for your stay in the waiting room.
- If possible, please enter the clinic premises unaccompanied (except child patients). Meanwhile, your guardian can walk in the beautiful Laidoner park or around Viimsi SPA. If necessary, we will call them when the appointment is over.
- If you experience any symptoms, have been in contact with a virus carrier, or recently received a positive COVID-19 test result, please notify us and we will schedule a new appointment.
Let’s follow all safety measures to stay healthy!
Let’s take care of each other