We are looking for an orthodontist to join our team
- Come join our team so we can help patients together.
- Come to Viimsi and you can apply your knowledge and skills to find the best treatment for the patients of a lovely community.
- If you live near Viimsi, Lumen Dental Clinic will be an excellent working environment for you, and what is more – you will have time for your hobbies because you do not have to waste time commuting.
- If you live farther away from Viimsi, the lovely journey along the seaside will definitely move you.
- We offer excellent diagnostic and treatment options. Interesting and rewarding work. Outstanding working conditions.
- We also offer state-of-the-art equipment, including opportunities for digital treatment methods.
- We offer the option to work with Invisalign, during which you can take impressions with an intraoral scanner and create the models in a digital environment. Our clinic is a licenced provider of Invisalign aligner treatment.
- We offer a supportive team, beautiful natural views from the office, and a community feel.
Expectations for candidates:
- Preferably a few years of work experience as a specialist in the field.
- Good communication skills to establish contact with patients / clients.
- Diagnostic skills and ability to prepare treatment plans.
- A good listener who also knows how to assert themselves if necessary
- Ability to value the importance of teamwork.
- Open to new knowledge and manual exercises to create and grow value.
- Interest in professional technological developments and a desire to develop with them.
- Good understanding of their mission – to treat people.
- Ability to value teamwork and the trust of patients.
- Desire to follow the values of Lumen Dental Clinic.
- Good knowledge of Estonian and preferably Russian as well.
- Knowledge of English and Finnish is an advantage.
- Estonian citizenship.
- Competitive salary based on your professional skills, performance and personal characteristics.
- A motivational salary system based on the complexity of procedures.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
- A beautiful and pleasant work environment / supportive team.
- High-quality equipment.
- A very image of a company that has been operational for more than a quarter of a century, which is that of a pleasantly small and cosy but at the same time a very innovative and technology-oriented clinic.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.
The manager of the clinic, Merike Immato (phone 507 3564) will reply to you.